WHAT ARE SCALAR FIELDS
Scalar fields have always existed
You may not have heard of Scalar fields, but they are well known in astrophysics, geology, and hydrodynamics.
A Scalar field is known as a fith-dimensional non-linear field. Scalar fields exist out of relative time and space, thus they do not decay over time or distance from their source. They are unbounded and capable of passing through solid matter.
The human body has crystalline structures in every cell wall that are capable of holding a charge. When the human body enters a Scalar field the electro magnetic field of the individual becomes excited. EESystem uses Scalar technology to return the body to a more original and appropriate electrical matrix.
The EESystem has been clinically proven to boost human cell regeneration, immune fuctions, and neurotransmitter functions. It can help eliminate and nullify effects of disruptive frequencies in the body while optimizing cellular energy levels to 70-90 millivolts.
This means that EESystem can significantly increase your energy, mental clarity, enhanced health, and overall well-being.
PICTURED BELOW_BEFORE EES
PICTURED BELOW AFTER EES
Scalar Wave Credibilty
Victor Marcial-Vega, M.D., Oncologist.
High Resolution Blood Imaging and Dark Field Blood Testing.
“Of all the technologies I have researched, this is one of the most powerful detoxifiers and energizers I have encountered.”
James DeBoer,D.C., Doctor of Chiropractic.
“The EESystem is a new technology that generates a therapeutic energy field that can raise the energy level of every cell in the body to its optimum level. This is the most extraordinary technology I have seen in 20 years of practice as an Alternative Health Care Doctor.”
Lilli Botchis, Ph.D.
“When the human body enters a scalar field, the electromagnetic field of the individual becomes excited. This catalyzes the mind/body complex to return to a more optimal state that is representative of its original, natural electrical matrix form. “
John Orava, Ph.D., Physicist.
Pentagon Pattern Energy Consultant,
Consultant to the Department of Defense,
President of Bio-Physicists Foundation.
“What’s occurring is the transmutation of existing energy fields and a collision of photons at 90 and 180 degrees. The result is the production of new forms of energy fields, called scalar fields…Since everything is energy, including people, it would definitely have an effect on us”
Dr. Alvita Soleil, ODM
“I was delightfully surprised to know that the EESystem had such a profound and fast effect on the blood. I have observed 100% improvement in the blood where 70% of the participant’s blood was opened and free-flowing after having been stagnated and aggragated. The other 30% of participating individual’s blood showed signs of detoxification.”
Reported Benefits Using Scalar Wave Technology
• Pain Relief
• Increased Energy
• Deep Relaxation ∞ Meditation
• Regenerate Sleep
• Flexibility ∞ Clarity ∞ Creativity
• Natural Healing ∞ Regeneration
• Productivity ∞ Mind/BodyHealth
• Improved Skin
• Improved Vision
• Improved Blood Profiles
• Rapid Post Surgical Healing
• Brain Hemisphere Balancing
• Relief From Depression
• Super Learning States
• Peak Performance
• Elimination of Jet Lag
• Minimization of EMFs,ELFs, Radiation and Microwaves